Weekend In Boise

















We had SUCH a great time in Boise w/ Brennon for his: 1. Primary talent show 2. Baptism and 3. his BIRTHDAY party !! It's hard to put into words how special this little man is to our family. He has been such a blessing to the Kramer's since he was born. (And we love his mama lots too :) She has become one of my dear friends). So we were so happy to be able to go and support him. He was so excited and happy the whole time.

The talent show was hilarious. Some kids got up and did headstands, drew pictures or read poems, but not our Bren. He got up and ROCKED a Michael Jackson "Smooth Criminal" dance. (I'm still trying to figure out how to download the video. My camera is having problems w/ that. But it is AWESOME !! ). He was by far the best one there. (although his brother RJ did a great job at playing the guitar :) ). Brennon was "offering" autographs at the end :) Too funny.

I am so mad at myself for NOT getting a picture of him in his cute little suit. Everyone was so rushed there just wasn't time. After he was confirmed it was like a mad rush out of the chapel. ( there were several baptisms that day). So we all headed to Pojo's for his birthday celebration. But he looked very handsome in his suit. My mom and I were bawling as we watched him get baptized. What a special day for our special guy. :)

The party was so fun. It was loud and crowded and JUST for Bren. My dad made him an AMAZING piggy bank. A slot for spending, saving and tithing. He spent so much time on it and it was gorgeous. He ordered all these vintage post office parts and doors from eBay to make it even more unique. Brennon loved it !! It sure beat my paint and drawing pad :) But I did have fun painting w/ Bren later. Those paint colors were awesome :)

We love you so much Brennon and we are so thankful that you are a member of our family. PS. Your mama is gorgeous. Loved your hair this weekend Lis :)

Comments

Erin Felsheim said…
Your dad needs to start a business selling handcrafted things.
I KNOW !! He is amazing :)
Lisa said…
Aw, thanks Deb! I forgot all about blogs for a while and I have missed yours!!

My mother-in-law wants to hire your Dad to build piggy banks. LOL