La Musique Francaise...

Just like it's no secret that I love Mother's Day.... I absolutely LOVE French Music ! I've never even been to France...but it is a daily dream of mine. I WILL get there...and it will be so worth the wait.

Things I love about France: (from my imagination and dreams)
The cheese
The bread
The movies
The language (of love)
The culture
The history
The architecture
The countrysides
The cottage homes
The fashion (cute little scarves worn with everything)
The romance of sitting at a cafe reading the paper
The pastries
The Eiffel Tower
The museums
The skinny/cobblestone ally-ways

I could go on and on. This is how my brain works. I day dream all the time. The beauty helps me fall asleep at night peacefully. One day, my dream will become a reality and I will walk those narrow ally-ways holding the hand of my love Josh...and a baguette and hunk of cheese in the other hand.... L'Amore !!

If you enjoy French music as well, here are some of my favorite movies w/ wonderful French music in them. Give it a try... you'll be singing C'est Si Bon in no time !









Eartha Kitt-C'est Si Bon


Edith Piaf-La Vie En Rose

Charles Trénet - La Mer

Comments

Kasey said…
I know you'd love it!

We didn't have time to leave Paris, but next time we're definitely going to do some day trips to the country.

Every time I eat a REALLY GOOD dark chocolate truffle now, I think of Paris. Yum. Next time I'm taking an extra suitcase to bring back my favorites: Rond Noir by Suchard.