The Park

I know there are tons of pictures of Noah pretty much doing the same thing... LOVING the swing !! But, I am in such a good mood today I just wanted to share this darling little boy w/ everyone. I was really down in the dumps yesterday, and even though it was a gorgeous day outside, I couldn't motivate myself to take my son to the park. Today I woke up feeling so much better, so we headed off and had some really good mommy and Noah time. This kid was laughing SO hard while I swung him. He absolutely loved being outside and swinging. What a sweetheart he is and how thankful I am to be his mother...

PS. Check out his rolly-polly legs !!







Comments

Anonymous said…
Deb, this post makes me smile!
Erin Felsheim said…
His legs remind me of pictures of me at that age.
Lisa said…
Those legs are AWESOME! Mama is taking good care of him!