Busy Boy...

This kid keeps me going all day long !! He is in to EVERYTHING. It is so nice to finally have some warm weather so we can get out, and he can... GET TIRED :) We've been going on "bundled up" walks even with the cooler weather, but the warmth is finally here and it's going to be playing at the park time and cooking out and playing out in the yard time. I can smell the grill BBQ'ing somethin' up already :)

That last picture cracks me up... it's like he's posing for a Sears Catalog or something. Elbow on the knee, fist under the chin... silly boy. Truth is, I think he just didn't want to touch the grass :)

Oh, how I love this little human being that we made.






Comments

Erin Felsheim said…
We love to play outside too. I just went to the store to get more sunscreen. The boys and I already have farmer tans.