A Laney Wedding...

We had a wonderful time last night at Jared and Megan's wedding reception. They got married in the Bountiful Temple. It was SO great to see some of my family from Ohio and New Jersey there. They are having a bigger reception back in Ohio, so I'm glad I could go to this one. I was so happy that some of them finally met my husband. I'm sure they were beginning to wonder if I actually had one. (Josh hasn't been home with me for a couple years). Being there last night just made me realize (even more so) how important it is to being loving and supportive to our families. Family is so very important !! And I'm very blessed to have the family that I do...

The happy new husband and wife


Mother and father of the groom looking on proudly


Mother and groom


Mommy and her handsome boy


Bob & Carey...so in love


Noah was more interested in the pretty hanging Chandeliers than Daddy
]

Erin & Reuben


Meredith


Olivia and Austin


Josh holding Noah up to try to catch the garter... Too cute.

Comments

Lindsey Marie said…
ahhh! Thanks for all of the pictures of Jared's wedding. Hopefully we will be able to see your family around the holidays this year.