Almost summer...



























Is there anything better than the last week of school ( when mom is so sick of homework and making lunches and just stops giving a crap ), kids doing chores and being happy about it ( because they know they are getting money - I'm on to them ;) ), eating dinner on the back porch in your PJ's -just because you can, roller skating best friend birthday parties, golf lessons, yummy breakfast muffins, gorgeous raised garden beds bringing forth organic goodness, jalapeno bacon (hello !! ), gorgeous children, sweet, hardworking, foxy husband, beautiful back yard flowers, Mummy's upcoming birthday ( I already ordered 11 new books- Thanks sweetie pie :) ), butterflies, not having to (yet) turn on the A/C, so many rainy, lovely cloudy days, a calendar full of family summer trips and wine- lots  of wine ( just kidding- No I'm not ).    I think not :)  Bring on summer !!

Comments

Unknown said…
This was the perfect birthday surprise this morning. Thank you for posting!! I have my present and will open later. I can’t wait!! Bring on Summertime!!