Bunting

 
 
 
 


 
I can't believe how long I've neglected my poor little blog. Not that anyone really reads it anymore. But, I got busy the other day doing what I love so much... crafting. I absolutely LOVE bunting ! I think it makes a home so cozy. And of course, I feel like I'm living in a little English cottage... right in the middle of Utah. I still have a few blogs that I read on a daily basis that inspire me and make me happy, but I think more and more people are keeping busy with Facebook and Twitter and letting their blogs fly away in the fall breeze. Some days I loathe social media and then others, I'm grateful for (aspects ) of it. Although, my heart and soul still think it's more meaningful and romantic to actually pic up pen and paper and put your words down. Like I said many years ago, the art of hand written letters has been lost. It's shameful ! I'm reading a book called " The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society ". Wonderful, wonderful book... it's not a chapter book. It is comprised ALL of letters going back and forth between dear friends. What happened to those days ? Well, just because everyone else has stopped, doesn't mean I have to. It's so exciting to get an actual letter in the mailbox.  Anyway... don't know when I'll get back. If anyone is out there... be well :)

Comments