Right Now....

I am drinking: Coconut Macadamia Herbal Tea
 
I am wearing: My "City of Rocks " t-shirt from our Idaho camping trip last year. That was a good weekend get-away
 
I am listening to: Jamie Cullum. Love his jazzy voice
 
I am watching (lately): Downton Abbey. I shouldn't be though. It's season 3 and I have yet to watch season 2. Such a good show !
 
I am thinking: How in love I am w/ my husband. When life gets busy and the kids are driving us nuts... I sometimes forget that it all started with just the two of us. And... he is my best friend. He's a better person than I am. I'm very lucky to have him.
 
I am eating: I just shoved a heaping spoonful of the yummy potato salad I made last night into my pie hole. So good !
 
I am reading: The House at Riverton -By Kate Morton
 
I am hoping: My husband will shave his Grizzly Adams beard off soon :) I miss his handsome face and his gorgeous full lips I love to smooch.
 
I am wondering:  Why I've been feeling a little depressed the last couple of days. And what I need to do to change that. I'm rarely down, so this is weird.
 
I am enjoying: Seeing my big boy Noah do so well in school. His little personality is shining through and I'm so glad everyone else is seeing what we see.
 
I am wishing: My husband and I could go on dates more. * I need to find a babysitter I trust*
 
I am working on: Super cute shabby Valentine's Day decorations

I am cooking: Warm, tummy filling Beef and Barley soup. It was a favorite of mine when I was a kid and it is so comforting. Especially since it has been snowing the last 3 days

That's what I'm up to.. what about you ? :)
 
 
 

Comments