He IS Mine...

Okay, so... I do all the work. I gain all the weight.I get all the shots. I have all the procedures. I'm the one on bed rest. I go through all the pain...and the kid comes out looking EXACTLY like his dad. NO.FAIR.

Everyone we know says Noah is a mini Josh/little Josh/Josh Jr. And it's true. He is. And he's cuter than snot. But come on... throw a mama a bone. So far, at almost 2 years of age, my kid has ONLY 4 traits from me.

1. My hair (I had hair exactly like this when I was little. Reddish in color, straight on top and curly in back)
2. My toes (Noah's toes are scrunched together like mine are.
3. My eyes (He has blue/grey eyes just like me. That was my number one wish for traits. I wanted him to have my eye color). *score*

And... Yeeesssss !!!! Finally I have proof! This kid is mine !!! CHECK.OUT.THAT.DOUBLE.CHIN

All my hard work paid off :) *sense my thick sarcasm*


*His face after eating speghetti and meatballs for dinner*

Comments

Kari said…
Freaking HILARIOUS, Woogit!!!!
Erin Felsheim said…
I know the feeling. If I didn't carry my boys and watch them come out of me I'd think they had a different mother.