Cottage Home...




I am DYING over this little fairytail cottage. It is my dream to build a house one day that looks like a cozy little English cottage sitting on a big bed of property for Noah and his dog to run around on. Josh working in the garden, me, wearing my pearls and cooking in the kitchen or making lovely little crafts. I'll have to compromise w/ Josh and probabaly let him have his rustic beams showing on the ceiling or something, but that is fine w/ me. I love the rounded doors !! They add so much character. I'm already looking up "English Cottage" floor plans just to get ideas.

A girl can dream can't she :) And oh... how I dream !!

Comments

Lindsey Marie said…
I am dreaming right there along with you girl! It's been almost a year since we have starting looking for a farm. I would love to rehab an old farm house, but the ones we keep finding are not fixable.:(
Just keeping looking. You'll find the right one when it's ready to be found :)
Kari said…
You are by far the most romantic and sentimental person I know ... wish I had more of that in me! I love seeing you so happy ;)