Little Touches...

We finally finished re-painting all the rooms in the house, and the color of my bedroom is my VERY favorite. It makes me feel like I'm wrapped up in a little beach cottage. It has been so nice (since moving Noah's crib out of there) to go in a night, open the windows, let the breeze come in, light a candle and read in my bed. It is so peaceful and calming in this room. Just as it should be. Josh and I finally have "our" space back. I love all the little touches I put in. I have a few more to add, one of which it to get some cute blue and brown accent pillows, but so far... it's just my style. Simple, clean and shabby.








Comments

Kasey said…
I love it Deb!
Erin Felsheim said…
I love your dresser. That is definitely my style in furniture. We have an Amish furniture store about an hour away. They make beautiful mission style furniture. I would love to buy all new furniture from them.